Court verdict on Dera Sacha Sauda case. Dera Sacha Sauda Case News and Court Decision in hindi
Panchkula’s CBI court is going to give its verdict on Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim on rape charges on 25th. The court has asked Ram Rahim himself to appear on this hearing. Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim, the chief of Dera Sacha Sauda has also made a film called MSG, and it has many branches in different places across the country. At present, lakhs of people in Punjab and Haryana are coming out in ‘support’ of Gurmeet Singh.
What? Dera Sacha Sauda Case(D)Era Sacha Sauda court case in hindi,
In the year 2002, the country’s immediate Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee Had received an anonymous letter, in which it was mentioned that Ram Rahim sexually exploits the woman who sent the letter and other Sadhvis. It was also written that Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Has forbade and threatened to mention this incident to anyone. According to Gurmeet Singh, he had good relations with many politicians of Punjab and Haryana.
- A copy of this letter was also sent to the Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana. In the same year, the High Court of Punjab and Haryana handed over the dispute to the CBI on September 24 and ordered an inquiry.
- The CBI spoke to 18 women who had left the camp at that time. Many women described Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim as a ‘very dangerous person’ and two sadhvis also accused him of rape.
- A woman said that Gurmeet Singh misbehaved with her by saying that she was being ‘purified’. The CBI filed a charge sheet against Gurmeet Singh on 30 July 2007. In view of this charge sheet, the Panchkula court is going to give its verdict on 25th August.
- In this case, Gurmeet Singh is also accused of killing a person named Ranjit Singh. According to Ranjit Singh’s family, the supporters of Dera Sacha were suspicious that Ranjit Singh had written the letter to his sister, due to which he was murdered.
Due to tension in Punjab and Haryana (Punjab and HAryana Poffended Sinstallation,
There are a large number of supporters of Dera Sacha in Punjab and Haryana, so if the court’s decision goes against the Dera, then there can be a situation of violence on a large scale. Dera followers who are called ‘lovers’ have already come on the streets of Punjab and Haryana and are expressing their love for Dera. A large number of Dalits are also included in the followers of Dera. Based on the Dera’s official website, Dera has about 60 million ‘faithful followers’ spread across the globe. Here cause of stress It is also that serious battles have taken place between the Dera and the Sikh community several times in the past. In the year 2007, Gurmeet had copied Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of Sikhs, because of this also Sikhs hate him.
Challenge before the administration (Whi punjab and HAryana Alert,
Lakhs of followers of Dera are gathering in Punjab and Haryana. Police have received information that these supporters are also hoarding petrol, diesel and sharp weapons, which these supporters will use to increase violence if the decision is taken against Gurmeet Singh. All supporters are depositing all these things in ‘Naam Charcha Ghar’, where Dera supporters do Dera related work. Apart from this, such violent things have also been recovered from many vehicles during the investigation. At this time the border area near the area has also been sealed. The administration is constantly engaged in the investigation that Dera supporters should not do any such work, which is against the law and order.
Security related work of administration (Punjab and HAryana Ssecurity,
The administration is trying in every way to make sure that security is fully arranged. Even before this, once in the year 2015, a similar atmosphere was created regarding Gurmeet Singh. The administration is continuously engaged in all kinds of arrangements to maintain law and order. Haryana Police has put up barricades at many places, and special security arrangements are being made at Chandigarh, which is the capital of Punjab and Haryana.
- The Haryana government has declared a holiday for all schools and colleges till August 25 to avoid any kind of violent incident.
- During this, it was also announced to close all government offices and banks in Sector 2, 4, 5 and 6 of Panchkula.
- A total of 16000 policemen have been deployed for this in Punjab, so that law and order can run smoothly.
- Presently 47 places of Punjab have been declared as sensitive and the borders of Punjab and Haryana have been completely sealed.
- At this time, the government has implemented Section 144 in entire Punjab and Haryana, along with 75 paramilitary forces and 35 of them have been deployed in Haryana.
- The intelligence agencies of the administration are constantly keeping an eye on the Dera supporters.
- The administration has ordered the owners of petrol pumps not to give diesel or petrol in cans or bottles to anyone. How to get information about the daily changing prices of petrol and diesel read here.
- All the roads leading to the CBI court in Panchkula have been cordoned off by security personnel.
CBI court verdict on Dera Sacha Sauda leader Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh (DEra Sacha Sauda cour decision,
Today i.e. on August 25, 2017, the CBI court has given its verdict on Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, the head of Dera Sacha Sauda, on the charges of sexual exploitation, and Baba Ram Rahim has been convicted in the decision. After the verdict, Baba Ram Rahim has been taken into custody and Baba Ram Rahim will be punished on 28 August 2017 i.e. Monday. Meanwhile, their medical test will be done. After this decision, the supporters of Baba Ram Rahim have become violent in Punjab and Haryana and the police are fully engaged in trying to control the supporters.
Dera Sacha Sauda Case Decision
Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, head of Dera Sacha Sauda, has been sentenced to 20 years on Monday, August 28, 2017, and has given a decision to give 14 lakhs each to both the Sadhvis. If the money is not paid, the punishment of 2-2 years will be given.
Read more –