Jal Sakhi Yojana (Benefits, beneficiaries, application) form, registration, eligibility criteria, list, status, official website, portal, documents, helpline number, last date, how to apply, amount)
Various schemes are being launched by the present Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath to make the women of Uttar Pradesh self-reliant. Moving forward in this sequence, UP Jal Sakhi Yojana has been launched in the state of Uttar Pradesh on the orders of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under this scheme, 10th class pass and 12th class pass women or girls will get a chance to work in their Gram Panchayat itself and they will be called Jal Sakhi.
Women or girls who are admitted under the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana will also be given a salary of ₹ 6000 every month. Thus, if you are also a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh, then you should have complete information about “What is UP Jal Sakhi Yojana”.
UP Jal Sakhi Scheme 2022 [Jal Sakhi Yojana]
|plan of Name,||Answer State water friend plan|
|purpose,||ladies To employment Give|
|beneficiary,||UP Of Women|
By the year 2024, the government has set a target of providing water to the remote areas of the country under the Har Ghar Nal Yojana, and in this sequence, Jal Sakhi will be recruited under the Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Yojana, whose work will be done in the houses where Collecting the water bill from those houses where the government tap is installed. For this, a salary of ₹ 6000 will be given to Jal Sakhi every month by the government.
The most special thing about this scheme is that Jal Sakhi will get a chance to get a job in her own Gram Panchayat, because mainly women and girls are considered eligible to apply in this scheme. In such a situation, women or girls who do not want to go away from their home and also want to do a job, they can apply for the post of Jal Sakhi under Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Yojana.
UP water friend plan of purpose
Government wants that more and more women and girls of Uttar Pradesh state should be associated with this scheme and can stand on their feet by getting jobs under the scheme, as well as become self-reliant. Along with this, the government has also taken care in this scheme that the applicant does not have to go away from his home to do a job, because women are still not allowed to do jobs in the society, but if they have their own If he gets a job in the Gram Panchayat, then his family members will definitely agree to it.
That is why the government has made a provision in this scheme that those who will be selected on the post of UP Jal Sakhi, they will have to work in their own Gram Panchayat and will have to collect the bill from such houses coming under their own Gram Panchayat, in which the government Nal Har Ghar is installed under Nal Yojana.
UP water friend plan Of profit,Properties
- Jal Sakhi Yojana is running in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only women will be able to apply in this scheme.
- The educational qualification to apply in the scheme is 10th class pass and 12th class pass.
- Only women of Uttar Pradesh state will be able to apply in the scheme.
- Women will get a salary of ₹ 6000 every month on recruitment under the scheme.
- Women will have to work in their own Gram Panchayat.
- Under the scheme, they will have to recover the water bill of the government tap.
- About 20000 women will be recruited in the first phase under the scheme.
- Top priority in the scheme will be given to those who are connected through women self-help groups under the Rural Livelihood Mission.
- Under the Har Ghar Nal Yojana, the people who have got a tap connection, the Jal Sakhi will have to pay their bills or do the work related to the new connection.
Eligibility for UP Jal Sakhi Scheme [Eligibility]
- Only women who are native of Uttar Pradesh state will be able to apply in the scheme.
- Only women who have passed 10th class or 12th class will be able to apply in the scheme.
- To apply in the scheme women should have basic computer knowledge.
Documents for UP Jal Sakhi Scheme [Documents]
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- bank account passbook
- active mobile number
- E mail ID
- Two passport size photographs
- permanent residence certificate of the state
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- academic certificate
Process of application in UP Jal Sakhi Yojana [Jal Sakhi Yojana Registration]
1: To apply in UP Jal Sakhi Yojana, first of all women have to meet the women self help group running in their village.
2: After meeting the Self Help Group you will have to get the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Application Form.
3: After getting the form, you have to fill whatever information is being sought inside the form in their designated place.
4: After filling the information, you have to attach all the documents being sought with the application form as a hard copy.
5: Now you have to submit the application form to the Women Self Help Group only.
6: Now you will be given a receipt for submitting the application form by the women self-help group.
Step 7: Now your application form will be forwarded by the Women Self Help Group.
In this way you can apply in this scheme
UP Jal Sakhi Scheme Helpline Number [Jal Sakhi Yojana Helpline Number]
In this article, we tried to give you all the information about Jal Sakhi Yojana running in the state of Uttar Pradesh, but if you still want to get any information about this scheme or if you have any inquiry related to the scheme, then you You can get information related to this scheme from self-help groups running in your village and can also apply in the scheme from there.
Q: Who will be recruited under UP Jal Sakhi Yojana?
ANS: Of women
Q: What to do to apply under UP Jal Sakhi Yojana?
ANS: Contact self help group.
Q: Where to get job under UP Jal Sakhi Yojana?
ANS: In our own Gram Panchayat
Q: How much salary will be received under Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Yojana?
ANS: 6 thousand per month